- Received January 4, 2017
- Accepted May 15, 2017
- Published online May 17, 2017.
Copyright & Usage
© 2017. Published by The Company of Biologists Ltd http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution and reproduction in any medium provided that the original work is properly attributed.
- Astrid Veß1,*,
- Ulrich Blache1,4,5,*,
- Laura Leitner1,2,
- Angela R.M. Kurz1,2,6,
- Anja Ehrenpfordt1,
- Michael Sixt3 and
- Guido Posern1,2,#
- 1Institute for Physiological Chemistry, Medical Faculty, Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg, D-06114 Halle (Saale), Germany
- 2Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry, D-82152 Martinsried near Munich, Germany
- 3Institute of Science and Technology, A-3400 Klosterneuburg, Austria
- 4current address: Laboratory for Cell and Tissue Engineering, University Hospital Zürich, CH-8091 Zürich, Switzerland
- 5current address: Laboratory for Orthopedic Biomechanics, ETH Zürich, CH-8091 Zürich, Switzerland
- 6current address: Walter Brendel Center of Experimental Medicine, Ludwig-Maximilians-University, D-81377 München, Germany
- ↵#Author for correspondence: ( )
Usage statistics are calculated at the beginning of each month for the previous month.