1. The development of the skull of Heterodontus is described.
2. There is no trace of an otic process.
3. The tectum synoticum forms after the more anterior roofing.
4. The efferent pseudobranchial artery is from the first dorsal to the trabecula.
5. The afferent pseudobranchial artery is not the mandibular artery.
6. Longitudinal bands of cartilage exist along the notochord but are probably not primary.
7. The dorsal and ventral roots have moved forwards so as to be enclosed in cartilages.
8. The olfactory nerve is subdivided into two, which subclivisions do not correspond with the subdivisions of the olfactory sac.
9. The neural crest contributes to the terminalis, which shows one ganglion.
- Copyright © 1924 by the Company of Biologists Ltd.